Chartered Engineering Consultants – Transfer of Office


There is no expert information available.


Parties concerned must report transfer of the registered office to the Chamber of Civil Engineers (Kammer der Ziviltechnikerinnen/Ziviltechniker) within two weeks.

general information

Civil engineers must report any transfer of their registered office to the competent authority within two weeks.


Section 13 paragraph 2 of the Ziviltechnikergesetz (ZTG)


See General Information

Zuständige Stelle

The competent Chamber of Civil Engineers (→ zt)German text where the party’s office and/or branch office is located.

Zum Seitenanfang top